Weight Loss Program-Rules About Muscle Building -- Part 1
NO-NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDINGSkinny Guy Secrets to Insane Muscle
Part 1 -- the 21 things I learned about Muscle Building in 2007
Push ups are better than push downs. Duh!
Getting a workout partner isn''t necessary and you should be able to gain your 1st twenty pounds of muscle mass by yourself.
Performing exercises on specific body parts doesn''t necessarily make them bigger. Instead, try to think increasing your overall body size
which WILL make your biceps bigger.
It is way better to train more and eat more than to train less and eat less...
No matter how good the program is, you must put in the effort to get incredible and amazing results.
Instead of wondering if a diet or workout is a good idea for you, try them out! But use
Don''t be the moron at the health club with no weight etiquette. Don''t block the access to the weights. Don''t leave the weight machines
without removing the weights. Don''t sweat all over the bench without wiping it clean for the next person. When in doubt, obey the golden
rule. Do what you expect everyone else to do to you...
If you are too skinny, don''t wear a tank top when working out. Show off your muscles when you gain them, not before...
People will pay money for any exercise that looks or makes your workout easier. Take a look at the latest fads on late night info
commercials or weird aerobic or dance classes
The Smith Machine is a piece of crap. It doesn''t allow your body to use the natural range of motions which makes you think you are
At the end of the day, the only results that matter is the final outcome. It doesn''t matter what you think, I think, the other person
It happens all the time and is more common than you think. No matter how much you train or how hard you train, you are going to look
EXACTLY the same as you did the previous year. And guess what? If you don''t change your
training approach, you are going to look the same next year too.
Stand up for your beliefs or fall for it.
The only person you should listen for weight gains is someone who has build muscle mass or made their living training others at a high
A complete training program involves weight resistance and interval training. Be serous about your muscle building or don''t do it at
someone once said to me, a full body workout is great for ninety percent of the population, eighty five percent of the time. And body
part routines are good for ten percent of the population 15% of the time. I absolutely agree
Use the 80-20 rule and try to listen more than speak. When you speak, you sure aren''t
Supplements just make money for the manufacturer. Pure and simple. They put just enough juice in the products to make you buy it again.
Getting a good personal trainer is the best bargain you can make. Not all trainers are the same but the good ones are going to kick your
Respect money but don''t let it run your life
For every hour you lift weights, stretch 30 minutes. Make this a rule of thumb or run a risk of injury
Go here to find out more about Vince DelMonte''s popular book -- NO NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDING
Vince DelMonte is the author of NO NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDING: Skinny Guy Secrets To
Insane Muscle Gain found at http://www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com
He specializes in teaching skinny guys how to build muscle and gain weight quickly without drugs, supplements and
Vince DelMonte working out in his gym
Readers may also be interested in the book review:
NO-NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDING by Vince DelMonte
BURN THE FAT FEED THE MUSCLE by Tom
THE FIT YUMMY MUMMY by Holly Rigsby
(A $29 Value, yours FREE!)when you sign up for
FAQ - How to Order eBooks & Other Stuff
• How to Lose Belly Fat• Best Way to Lose Weight• More Ways to Lose Belly Fat• Weight Loss Tips -- Eat Your Breakfast• Benefits of Drinking WaterBurn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Testimonials
• Nutrition Or Training - Which Is More Important?• The Top 10 Bonehead Workout Mistakes• How To Lose 20 Pounds Really, Really Fast• Protein Supplements Vs. Protein Foods?Ask Tom Venuto
• Diet Compliance vs. Cheating - How Strict Should You Be?Turbulence Training Weight Loss Programs
• Workouts for a Busy Gym• Top 5 Fat Loss Tips• 8 Metabolism Boosters for Weight Loss• What''s Wrong With Your Fat Loss Workout?• The Top 5 Fat Loss Myths• The Latest Nutrition Info• How to Lose Belly Fat• Fat Burner Pills• Bodyweight Exercise Program• Weight Loss By WalkingCraig Ballantyne - Bodyweight Articles 2
• Diet Pill That Works• Get Rid of Ugley ManboobsSkinny Guy Secrets to Insane Muscle Gains
• Rules About Muscle Building -- Part 1• The Skinny Guy''s Guide To Gaining Weight• How To Get A Six Pack Abs - The Wrong Way!• Six “Little-Known” Muscle Building Tips Part 1Funny Jokes
© Copyright HealthyWeightLossFitnessProgram 2006 - 2007 All Rights Reserved